Brindabella Calisthenics College has a compulsory dress code for classes. The dress code and uniformity encourages self-discipline in pupils and allows the coaches to concentrate on the choreography without visual distraction
All students must attend class dressed in the following:
- Black leotard.
- Hair pinned off the face.
- Flesh coloured or black footless leggings are optional. No shoes are required.
The following items are required for the calisthenics year:
- Black Aesthetic skirt
- Clubs and rod (available through the College)
- Skin coloured body suit &/or underpants (required for competitions to be worn under stage costumes)
- Stage make-up (the College does provide some make-up but for hygiene each participant must supply her own lipstick [colour to be advised by coach], makeup sponge, black mascara/eyelashes and eyeliner.)