Brindabella Calisthenics College has a compulsory dress code for classes. The dress code and uniformity encourages self-discipline in pupils and allows the coaches to concentrate on the choreography without visual distraction
All students must attend class dressed in the following:
- Black leotard or tight fitting top
- Hair pinned off the face.
- Flesh coloured or black footless leggings are optional. No shoes are required.
The following items are required for the calisthenics year:
- Aesthetic skirt – White for Tinies & Sub Juniors, Black for Juniors and above
- Clubs and rod (available for Hire or purchase at the beginning of the Calisthenics year)
- Skin coloured body suit &/or underpants (required for competitions to be worn under stage costumes)
- Stage make-up & hair supplies